Friday, December 11, 2009

Senior farewell party + Surprise cherrin!

HI ALL.
Yesterday:
Rehearsals at the hall. Senior's farewell party after that. Awesome!! :)
Went to play pool at hougang plaza.
First time going, pat and sara teach us how to play. Damn fun! Hehe.
Btw the pool the stick, dunno whats that called, is longer then me. -.-
Went to meet jasmine after that, go shop at hg mall cotton on.
Alot of things i want to buy, but no money ):


Today:
Went to cherrin's house to give her a little surprise. Hehe.
Then spent the time going crazy at her house.
Talk and play, awesome day! :)
Oh and they both gave me a domo pouch or pencil case for my bdae. Damn nice!! Hehe.
Zarinar that time also gave me a domo keychain. Nice!!
Kw bought me earrings. :)
And the awesome cake that the 3e ppl bought me. :):)
Love you guys. :D



Awesome people.
Love you guys. (and AWE) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home