Tuesday, December 22, 2009

sinfonietta VIII

Concert was awesome!!! Was damn nervous when i was performing. Everybody did their best and it was awesome!! Was damn nervous and thanks the guys for letting me hit you hahah. I hit the guys like mad before performing coz i was damn nervous. Then was performance, omg!! Drama performance was good!! 3 weeks yo know, this whole thing. Awesome dramalites. :) At school make up time.




While waiting for our performance time.
Miss simon, she left the school already, damn sad kay. Although i dont take fnn, but she is a very nice teacher!! Oh btw, miss teo also leaving school already. Damn sad okay, my bio is becoz of her de lor. Comfirm will miss her de!!




After the concert, seniors came to find us!! Amanda, shijun, kewei, denzel, claudsen. Hehe chatted took pictures. Then took bus to school and homed. Awesome day, love the concert :)
Today went to school. Met up with cherrin/ashikin/faz/kenny/weifeng first for breakfast before going to school. Ashikin + Fazlin + Cherrin = very very very very very very funny. I laugh from morning all the way till i said goodbye to them hahah. Mrs ng didnt scold us, just talk to us about o levels, asp. And said that we are very lazy. Come on, its holiday mood now!! My fringe so long, i want to snip it offff.
Btw, any songs to intro me?? I recently keep hear korean songs lor. Kpop! Haha. I miss my parents ): K byezxzx.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home